Noise impact study of works on the tunnel and stations on sections 3 and 4 of Line 9 of the Barcelona Metro underground system
UTE TRIANGLE L9_UTE GORG L9 UTE ESTACIONS L9_INFRAESTRUCTURES
- Simulation using CADNA-A
- Application of absorbent noise panels around the perimeters of the chambers
- Covering earth moving conveyor belt; semi-underground discharge unit for tunnelling earth.
- Change in circulation direction of trucks to remove earth.
Noise impact study of the R2 and R4 railway lines in L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
ADU, AJUNTAMENT DE L’HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT.
- Infrastructure formed by three sections, differentiated by number and destination of lines.
- Different configurations of the structure of the lines.
- Type of trains: commuter, regional, medium-distance, goods.
- Noise simulation using CADNA-A
- Visor screens up to 10+7 m
Study of the noise impact of the project to widen the IH 35W. North Tarrant. Section 3. Texas.
FERROVIAL AGROMAN SA
- Motorway with 10 lanes, 5 in each direction
- Pass through built-up zones with residential areas
- Simulation by TNM 2.5
- Quality objectives according to TxDOT
- Study of different situations and work phases
Monitoring noise levels continuously, 24 hours a day, in several households near the works on La Sagrera station access chamber, bifurcation chamber and stations. Works on Line 9 of the Barcelona Metro underground system.
PAYMA COTAS S.A.U._UTE –UTE Gorg L9.
- Installation of sound level meters operating continuously, 24 hours a day
- Daily data collection
- Compliance with the resolution passed by the Directorate General for Environmental Quality
Monitoring of noise and vibration levels around the works to extend the FGC railway line in Sabadell.
UTE TÚNEL SABADELL
- Continuous, 24-hour noise measurement in the external environment for several different works and station activities, different receivers.
- Measurement of vibrations in different households along the railway line