Environmental study. Environmental cleaning and recovery of the Bay of Portman. (Murcia)
- The project includes mining operation of 8.5 Mm3 of sediment to be dredged
- Expected duration: 7 years
- On-site treatment of material at a recycling plant.
- Restoration of mine pits.
- Closure of the bay at 300 m from the coastline by retaining walls
Environmental research and management of works in the area affected by dumping of waste, and procedure for cleaning terrain at the Fira de Bellcaire fair site in Barcelona.
- Installation of 5 soil pits
- Sampling for characterisation, in accordance with RD 9/2005, at two levels
- Water sampling: upstream and downstream
- Design of procedure to stabilise soil and clean terrain
Project, works management and expert report on hydrocarbon decontamination in the Port of Badalona (Barcelona)
MARINA BADALONA, SA
- Area decontaminated: 36,000 m2.
- Selective excavation of pyrite waste with compacted clay
- Mixture with magnesite and characterisation of piles
- Earth movement: 1,000,000 m3
- Decontamination budget: €4 million