Environmental Impact Study of measures to transform the irrigable area of the Segarra-Garrigues canal into irrigated land.
- Area transformed into irrigated land: 100,000 Ha.
- Water supply: 342 Hm3/year.
- Sources: Rialb reservoir, main canal (80 km), Albagés Dam (80 Hm3) and catchment from the River Segre (69 Hm3/year)
- Cost of corrective measures: €18.9 million
Environmental Impact Study of the new tram system between Bellaterra and Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)
- 12.3 km urban light railway line communicating the towns of Bellaterra (UAB), Cerdanyola , Ripollet and Montcada i Reixac.
- Budget for corrective measures: €610,000
- Total investment: €228 million
Environmental Impact Study FMB project for Line 9. Section 1: Airport-Logistic Park
- 9 km underground section between Barcelona Airport T1 and Logistic Park in the city of Barcelona.
- Possible effects on protected aquifers in the Llobregat Delta
- Budget for corrective measures: €1.2 million
- Overall budget: €400 million.